Best Skin Care Products for Oily acne-prone skin: Greasy, oily skin is always a matter of concern as it leads to many skin troubles. That extra slick of oil over your face is a strict no-no as it attracts more impurities from the atmosphere around and makes you look shabby.
The overactive sebaceous glands are mainly responsible for causing the skin oily by producing an excess of oil than required.
There are several factors which induce the sebaceous glands to produce extra oil such as diet, genetics, stress, hormones, inappropriate usage of skincare products, etc.
Check out – Diet For Clear Skin in a Week: 7 Days Diet Plan
When your skin is dehydrated, it starts overproducing the oil to compensate for the loss of oil. The pores get enlarged and are prone to acne, blackheads, and even breakouts. So, oily skin can lead to many skin troubles if not taken care of well.
It is recommended not to follow a ‘trial and error’ method for your skin as it may cause severe skin damage.
Must Read –
Best Skin Care Products For Oily Skin
So, here are some of the best skincare products for oily acne-prone skin to keep it healthy:
1 – Sunscreen
With the onset of summers, to protect your delicate skin from harmful UV rays, you need to rely on sunscreen. But choose sunscreen wisely with the extracts of Titanium Dioxide or Zinc to absorb the excess oil from your skin and give you a flawless look.
Shop Sunscreen from Online…
2 – Use Cleanser
A mild-water based cleanser is the best way to start your morning with oily skin. It mainly helps in unclogging the pores and removes the dust and impurities. A cleanser containing Salicylic Acid is a powerful skin cleaning agent that penetrates the skin pores deeply to exfoliate the skin and clear all the impurities. Mild cleansing foam with tea tree oil is the best remedy to get rid f excess skin oil.
Buy Cleanser now from Online…
3 – Serum
The role of serum is to brighten up the skin tone by reducing the skin acne. Choose a water-soluble serum which helps in controlling the sebum production. Avoid the plant-oil rich serums as it will leave your skin greasier. A light water-based serum is a perfect solution for acne-prone oily skin.
Shope Serum Online…
4 – Toner
The role of a toner is to prepare your skin to absorb active ingredients from the products you apply on your face. A toner helps in refining your skin appearance by curding the excessive oil. It creates a protective layer over the skin to prevent the impurities and dust from entering the pores.
Buy Toner online…
5 – Moisturizer
You must be wondering how a moisturizer is a skin-friendly agent for oily skin? Do you know that your skin glands may be producing excessive oil due to dehydration as well? As the dehydration indicates the loss of fat, your skin glands work actively to over-produce oil which turns your skin oily. Choose an oil-free moisturizer to keep your skin moist, supple, and hydrated. Your skin glands will not over-drive if you will choose a moisturizer which is silicone-free and oil-free.
You can buy Moisturizer online…
6 – Exfoliation
It helps to remove the dead skin and impurities accumulated on the skin surface. Mild exfoliation is a must use at least twice a week to clean oily skin effectively. It also helps in preventing the skin breakout and regulates excess oil production. Unclog the skin pores and give a deep cleansing to your oily skin with an active skin exfoliator. Stick to the one with minimal chemicals and medications to remain gentle on your skin.
Shope Exfoliation Online…
7 – Face Masks
A peel-off face mask works miraculously for oily skin. Choose a mask with Moroccan clay or Charcoal with Glycolic acid to work best. A face mask multi-functions by removing the dirt and dead skin and give a deep cleanse to your skin by unclogging the pores as well. It also helps in removing the excessive oil produced by the skin glands.
Buy Face Masks Online…
8 – Night Cream
A light cream that can be absorbed easily by the skin is the best night cream for oily skin. The idea is to keep your skin hydrated and nourished while you are sleeping. As we know, most of our skin gets repaired when we are in a deep sleep. Hence, it is essential to choose a night cream that brightens up your skin and increases the skin cell turnover.
Shope Night Cream Online…
Some Quick Tips to Get Rid Of Oily Skin in The Long Run:
Best Skin Care Products for Oily acne-prone skin
- Besides using the right beauty products, it is equally important to initiate the basic daily skincare regime to keep your oily-skin issues at bay. Here are some of the simple tips which you can follow in your day-to-day life to minimize the oily skin issues:
- Always keep a blotting paper handy. When you feel that your skin is turning oily, take out the one, and dab on your skin to quickly get rid of oil-traces on your face.
- Choose a gentle face cleanser over the harsh medicated face-wash for oily skin. The harsh face-wash overdry your skin and makes your skin-glands overproduce the oil.
- The products with the label ‘non-comedogenic’ should be preferred as they do not clog the pores.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated and supple naturally. Water also helps in flushing out the toxins from your body and keeps your skin healthy typically.
- Avoid the intake of oily and fried foods. The excess oil consumption also leads to oily skin. Such foods are generally high in calories with less nutritional values. Besides having ill-effects on your skin, these foods have adverse effects on your overall health.
- Remove makeup before going to bed. Makeup clogs your skin pores. Especially at night, when most of the skin repair occurs, makeup interferes with the skin rejuvenation and aggravates the various skin issues.
- Do not touch your face frequently as it transfers the impurities and dirt. It also leads to the breakout of acne.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best acne treatment for oily skin?
There are many oil-free acne face wash available in the market with the main ingredient, Salicylic acid. Salicylic acid helps in controlling the skin breakouts and treats the blemishes on your skin well. You can notice the visible results within a few days.
What Is The Best Skincare Routine For Acne?
Benzoyl peroxide and Salicylic acid work miraculously for your skin. Instead of using some acne-medications, you can switch to these gentle cleansers. There are many choices, such as unscented Dove, Neutrogena bar, and Cetaphil. They are considered excellent and free from medication to be used for your acne-prone skin.
How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin?
The fact is, you cannot alter the natural texture of your skin. However, with the right daily skincare regime, you can prevent the side-effects and other skin issues caused by oily or dry skin.
- One of the recommended ways is to wash off your face regularly to remove the excess oil on your face.
- Astringent toners containing alcohol helps in controlling skin oil.
- You can keep medicated pad and blotting papers while traveling.
I hope you like the post on the best Skin Care Products for Oily acne-prone skin. Share it with your friends and family members. If you are looking for a skincare diet, pregnancy diet, cancer diet, hair growth diet, baby diet, weight loss diet, abs diet plan, workout diet plan, weight gain diet, women diet plan, or men diet. You can click on the line here.